Professional Credentials & Education
- Coaching Skills for Organizers I, The Coach Approach for Organizers, 2008
- Certified Professional Organizer® - Inaugural CPO®,
Board of Certification for Professional Organizers, 2007 - present.
- "GO" Means "Getting Organized," Certified Trainer, DME Consulting & Training, 2005 - present.
- Chronic Disorganization Specialist, Level II, Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD, formerly National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization), 2004.
- Basic ADD Issues with the Chronically Disorganized Client, Certificate, ICD, 2004
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the Chronically Disorganized Client, Certificate, ICD, 2004
- Learning Styles and Modalities, Certificate, ICD, 2004
- Bachelor's of Business Administration, The George Washington University, 1982.
National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
----Chair, Marketing Committee, 2009 -2010
----Golden Circle, 2007 - present
Meet Kate S. Brown, CPO ®
Kate S. Brown is a Certified Professional Organizer® and a business productivity consultant. She helps Florida Gulf Coast professionals go home at night feeling that they've 'won the day.'
Get Control, Get Clear, Get More Done
Kate's clients learn how to improve their time management skills, strengthen their focus, minimize distractions, and make their technology work for them (instead of the other way around).
In addition to group training and one-on-one productivity coaching, Kate contributes to professional journals and business periodicals. She co-authored Focus, Organization, Productivity: Ideas for Improving Success in the Workplace (Dawson Publishing, 2006).
Small Business Experience, Big Business Perspective
Before launching Impact Productivity, Kate's career included 15 years in business development, account management, customer service, marketing, training and project management roles.
While her employers were relatively small technology startups, Kate's clients were large businesses. She helped Fortune 500 vice presidents identify applications and deploy new productivity tools within their field organizations: internal voice messaging, teleconferencing, blast faxing, video conferencing and web conferencing.
Take the first step towards working smarter - contact us now.
Office Organizing & Time Management Training for Gulf Coast Professionals
Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg - Bradenton - Sarasota - Ft. Myers - Naples
Impact Productivity -.941-927-6858